eClinicalWorks has partnered with Antidote Education Company to provide continuing education for this user conference. Sessions available for CME/CE are indicated in the schedule. Look for the CME/CE logo next to certified sessions.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™
- AAFP Prescribed Credit
- AOA Category 2B Credit
- AAPA Credit
- AAPC Credit for billers and coders
- Nursing CE (varies by state)
- MOC for ABIM and ABP
How to earn credit
To earn CME/CE credit, you must:
- Review the information on the next page.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Pay a CME/CE registration fee of $125.00
- Check in at the CME/CE desk onsite.
- Complete the ONLINE credit reporting form and evaluation.
If you would like to register, please review the information on the next page
and click Register.